What's Happening 2019 - Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, Fleur Woods Workshop & More
How are you? I hope you're out & about enjoying this stunning weather. Talk about sensational!
Anyway I just wanted to touch base and to let you all know what my plans are so far for 2019.
Well at this stage I have decided to put my workshops on hold until mid-April 2019 while I focus some other "cool things that I've been meaning to do" for a while! Namely:
- My first Mothers & Daughters One Day Workshop - FULLY BOOKED
- An Interior Styling Retreat hosted by the wonderful Julia Green from Greenhouse Interiors which is being held in Melbourne in a few weeks! Yay! Such a treat!!!
- My first Workshop to celebrate a 70th birthday as a family event - FULLY BOOKED
- Volunteering at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat (this is where Dr Libby Weaver started out) for the most of March! Yes I get to be a total lackey for someone else while staying in this gorgeous space with like minded souls and I can't wait!!!
- Exhibiting my latest creations at the lovely Red Art Gallery in Nelson starting on the 1 March so please pencil that date in & pop in and say hi if you're around!
In the meantime if you're looking for something exciting and new to do in Christchurch, then please do not hesitate to check out what the amazing Fleur Woods from the Upper Moutere is up to!
When: 23 & 24 March (10am - 4:30pm)
Where: The Blue House, hosted by Julia @studiohome
What: Contemporary Floral Embroidery - 2 day intensive workshop
Cost: $390 pp includes materials, lunch & light refreshments
Spend a blissful weekend exploring Fleurs process in Julia's beautiful home in Linwood.
Fleur shares all her tips and tricks for painting linen, sourcing imagery & stitching florals. Using Julia's garden as inspiration we will aim to each create a contemporary stitched painting. All abilities welcome. Enquiries/bookings email@example.com